Industrial HVAC Service
Our Building Temperature Solutions (BTS) technicians install, repair and maintain all types of HVAC equipment including boilers, chillers and cooling towers. Equipment ranges from small rooftop units to 1,500 ton chillers. We have an on-staff professional engineer as well as 24 hour emergency service.
Planned Maintenance Support:
- Building Systems Analysis
A planned diagnostic program to identify and avoid potential equipment failures
causing extensive downtime.
- Planned Maintenance Agreements
A schedule of planned maintenance inspections designed to prevent equipment
breakdowns and failures.
- Total Service Protection Agreements
Corrective maintenance and component replacement coverage.
Service and Maintenance:
- Specialize in servicing large industrial, instiutional, and commercial HVAC equipment.
- Extensive expertise in servicing centrifugal, screw, scroll, and reciprocating chillers.
- Centrifugal service incudes complete chiller overhauls and/or conversions.
- Various upgrades for older centrifugal chillers including panel upgrades, purge retrofits and installation of VFD’s on chillers.
- Refrigerant monitor testing and calibration for all types of refrigerants.
- Service for all types of makes and rooftop units with replacement options for older and inefficient units.
Design and Turnkey Installations:
- Complete facility HVAC design by on-staff licensed professional engineer.
- Experience in process improvement design, pricing and justification.
- 24-hour emergency response technicians, based throughout Northern Indiana.