We appreciate the continued trust you place in us and our people as we continue to navigate this rapidly-evolving situation involving the coronavirus, or COVID-19. We wanted to let you know the steps we are taking to help keep our employees, partners and communities safe. First and foremost, safety is our most important core value, and it will continue to drive our response regarding COVID-19. Therefore, out of an abundance of caution, we are doing the following:
- We have provided information to our employees to leverage the guidance outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). This guidance can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronaviru... with the CDC guidance, we have asked any employees not feeling well to stay at home and consult with their doctor as needed.
- We have adopted a “no hand-shake policy.”
- We have provided guidelines to limit business travel to only that which is essential to operating our business. We have encouraged teams to meet by phone or video wherever possible.
- We have asked all employees who have traveled to localities on the CDC’s Level 3 Travel Advisory Warning List to contact HR to determine whether self-quarantine for up to 14 days is needed. Additionally, we have advised our employees that if they have been exposed to anyone infected with the virus in the last 14 days that self-quarantine or immediate medical attention may be called for.
- We have provided additional hygiene supplies in our locations and at job sites to assist with good hygiene practices.
- We will continue to respond proactively and appropriately with, but not limited to, communication, updates in policies, procedures, and processes, amended training, and ongoing health and safety exposure controls.