Safety is our priority
- Site and Customer specific safety programs and training
- Routine site audits and mandatory job-site safety talks
- Comprehensive drug and alcohol program
- Equipment and Motor Vehicle Assessments
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour certification
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Confined Space certification
- Crane, Forklift, Man-lift and Power Tool certifications
- Lock Out / Tag Out
- Rigging certification
- Fall Protection
- Arc-Flash Protection NFPA 70 certification
- Fire Watch training
Work we perform is accomplished in environments that are often harsh and dangerous. Proper safety training, procedures and oversight are critical. Risk management policies and requirements dictate that safety can never be compromised.
Dilling Group has a full-time staff of safety professionals committed to keeping our employees as well as others on our work sites safe and injury free. Our Safety Managers are OSHA 500 trained and all workers are required to complete OSHA 10-Hour training with the majority of workers having completed OSHA 30-Hour training.